My Arkansas, Then And Now

My Arkansas, Then And Now

Monday, December 8, 2008

Merry Christmas and a Happy Holiday Season


This is from a black and white pen and ink rendering I did in 1989. I later inked it with color and used it as a Christmas card. Five years later, I digitized it, added snowflakes, shrunk the image, printed multiple copies and used them as name-cards on holiday presents. The image eventually made it onto a poster advertising my holiday art displays and is part of The Cotner Collection Poster series. Here’s a version once again as a holiday greeting. Have a safe, warm and joyous Winter Season.

2 comments:

  1. Very nice! You must show us more of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that, Jeanne. I do have plans to post more of my work up here after the holidays. Appreciate your kind comments.

    ReplyDelete